The Digestive Health services of the Allen Digestive Health Center are available at Grundy County Memorial Hospital's Specialty Clinics. A gastroenterologist and specially-trained gastroenterology nurse practitioner see patients at GCMH and specialize in treating conditions of the stomach, small intestine, colon, esophagus, and liver. The Digestive Health Clinic is held on Mondays.
- Acid reflux diagnosis and treatment
- Crohn's & Colitis Support
- Colonoscopy & Endoscopy procedures
- Colorectal disorders / Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Esophageal disorders
- Hepatitis diagnosis and treatment
- Liver disorders
- Preventative gastroenterology care
A visit to a specialist at the Grundy County Memorial Hospital Specialty Clinics means you'll receive professional health care in a convenient, close-to-home setting. When you have questions, you can call the hospital's Specialty Clinic Staff to receive assistance and be connected with the medical specialty you need.