Allen Women's Health Family Planning and Maternal Health
Allen Women's Health (AWH) provides a team approach to your care. We offer many services to help women keep themselves healthy and make informed decisions about their sexual health, birth control options and pregnancy.
No insurance? No problem.
No one is turned away for inability to pay. Allen Women's Health is a Title X-Family Planning and Title V-Maternal Health funded delegate of the Iowa Department of Public Health (supported in part by Title X contract #5882MH24). For answers to your health questions, please contact us at (319) 235-5090.
With caring and confidential help from AWH, you receive the support you need to make positive health decisions for things such as:
- FREE or low-cost long-term birth control*
- FREE or low-cost STI testing and treatment
- HPV vaccinations
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception
- Treatment of minor gynecological problems
- Pap smears
- Pregnancy related education and support
- Assistance with Medicaid application during pregnancy
- Other maternal health services
*Some restrictions apply. Not all will qualify.