Volunteers at Grundy County Memorial Hospital make a difference for our patients, families, and staff at our hospital. We have opportunities for both men and women as greeters and escorts, providing clerical support, helping with Foundation events, and more. A typical volunteer assignment is once a week for 2-4 hours.
Steps to becoming a volunteer:
- Have a desire to help and become a part of our health care team.
- Complete a volunteer application (including contact information for 2 personal references).
- Pass a criminal background and dependent adult/child abuse registry check.
- Complete an interview with hospital staff.
- Attend an orientation session.
- Complete necessary training.
- Complete TB testing.
- Receive a seasonal flu shot.